This page enables you to make a payment for one of the following services.
- Access highlight marking
- Business rates
- Car park vehicle release
- Council tax
- Environmental information request
- Fixed penalty notices (litter / dog fouling / etc)
- Garden waste collection
- Housing benefit overpayments
- Parking bay suspension
- Penalty charge notice (parking)
- Planning and building control
- Season tickets
- Sundry debts ( Miscellaneous invoices e.g. Lifeline, Insurance, Property rental, Bed and breakfast charges, Leaseholder charges, Licence fees, Administrative penalties, Building control fees, Sports bookings )
Need to pay by cash?
At a Post Office
It's free to pay by cash, cheque or a debit card at any Post Office. You'll need to take your council tax bill with you so that the bar code can be read. Cheques should be made out to 'The Post Office'.
Find your nearest Post Office.
At a PayPoint
You can pay with cash at any PayPoint for free. You'll need to take your council tax bill with you so that the bar code can be read.
Find your nearest PayPoint.
When you submit a planning application from the Planning Portal and wish to pay for the fee online, you are also using our online payments system.
We currently accept the following payment cards :
VISA, Mastercard, Delta (VISA), JCB, Switch, Laser, Platima and Maestro. We no longer accept Solo cards
Clicking continue will transfer you to our payment providers website for the secure processing of your payment.
No money will be deducted from your card until you confirm the payment. Up until that point you will be perfectly safe if you simply cancel the transaction or close this window.